Inscrit le: 03 Mai 2018
|Posté le: Mer 6 Juin - 03:40 (2018) Sujet du message: Things to know when upgrading to Windows 10
|According to Microsoft's announcement, in order to upgrade to Windows 10 free on July 29, Windows 7 and 8.1 users will need to perform an upgrade to Windows 10.
Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 product key will officially be released on July 29, meaning it will be available on any computer purchased by the user at the time, or provided as a free upgrade option intended. For computers and tablets running Windows 7 or 8.1.
Windows 10 was released with the task of removing the user experience focused on the poor touch screen in Windows 8, one of the reasons for the PC market decline. Microsoft's new operating system comes with many new features, such as the redesigned Start menu, Cortana voice assistant app and the new Edge web browser. It will also provide a more consistent experience between PCs, tablets and smartphones as a way to convince users to choose Windows 10 for all of their devices.
But how can you get Windows 10 Upgrade Registry on Windows 7 home premium product key and 8.1 computers, the notes below will help you better understand this.
- First, according to the VentureBeat blog, to register for the upgrade, your device must be running Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or Windows 8.1, and install a March update for Windows KB3035583. This update is available on your computer if you activate Windows Update automatically, or download it at support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3035583.
- At the Windows system tray in the lower right corner, you will see a new icon displaying the Windows logo. Hover over it to see a pop-up screen with the message pops up titled Get Windows 10.
- Click on the icon, immediately a window explaining how the free upgrade will appear. Once the operating system is released, Windows 10 will automatically load into your computer. You will receive a notification after the download is complete so that you can choose a suitable time to install it instead of the old operating system.
- You can scroll through the various screens of the Get Windows 10 window to read more information about the new operating system.
- When done, just click the Reserve your free upgrade button.
- The registration screen will appear, you will have to provide an email address to receive notifications from Microsoft. Now enter your email address and hit Send confirmation, and you can close the Get Windows 10 window.
- If you want to change your mind and cancel the registration, just click the Get Windows 10 icon again. Click the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to display the menu and click the link to view the confirmation. Then, click the unsubscribe link and click the Cancel reservation button to confirm the selection.
You will be upgraded for free to the full version of Windows 10, meaning it's not as simple as a trial or limited version. But the free upgrade only applies to Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1. So if you have not upgraded to Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1, you will have to do those tasks first. In addition, you will only be able to upgrade to Windows 10 from release date to 29.7.2016, then you will probably have to spend money to buy Windows 10 when you want to use.
In addition, Microsoft office 2010 product key excludes free upgrades to Windows 10 for Windows RT or Windows 8.1 RT devices.
Microsoft has not disclosed pricing for Windows 10, but the online retailer, Newegg, is reportedly unveiling pricing for $ 110 for Windows 10 Home and $ 150 for Windows 10 Professional. OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) for them to install on new computers.
Many features and applications will be removed after the upgrade
Along with many new features introduced after the upgrade to Windows 10, Windows 7 / 8.1 users may lose some features and applications before.